Thanks for existing!

Freedom the Human

Reaction score
Hi there! I'm Freedom. I've been traveling on my own for about 2 years and finally convinced my fiancé to join me :) The house fire might of played a big part in that but no matter. My parents were travelers who tried very hard to stay stable to raise their children and lived miserably because of it. I'm happier on the road than anywhere but things recently changed. Dramatically. That fire took away my safety net only a week after my vehicle sadly went to a parts man. So I'm starting a new chapter. Gonna be hitching and hiking, flying and camping. Hoping to meet some of you, both online and in real life. Brightest blessings and warm, dry nights to you all! And thanks for letting me join your community.

Freedom the Human

Reaction score
Hi there! I'm Freedom. I've been traveling on my own for about 2 years and finally convinced my fiancé to join me :) The house fire might of played a big part in that but no matter. My parents were travelers who tried very hard to stay stable to raise their children and lived miserably because of it. I'm happier on the road than anywhere but things recently changed. Dramatically. That fire took away my safety net only a week after my vehicle sadly went to a parts man. So I'm starting a new chapter. Gonna be hitching and hiking, flying and camping. Hoping to meet some of you, both online and in real life. Brightest blessings and warm, dry nights to you all! And thanks for letting me join your community.
P.S. I'm a 38 year old female from South of Canton, Ohio

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads