thankful I called that pawn (1 Viewer)

xyth

Lurker
Ah, haha very glad I called USA pawn in sierra vista Arizona as I'm in Columbus Ohio. Got a phone call from my mother pawned somethang for her gave her the pawn ticket. She called me saying they needed power of attorney to get the item out. That's a tall order ain't trying to give power over myself to anyone else especially a known scam artist slash drug fiend. Found out I can get use a notorized letter in this specific case. Seemed kind of fishy as I start my job this week and there's an old saying bout people start popping out the wood pile when you a little money. Anyway I just felt like ranting. How's everybody else's struggles and adventures in the so called "free world" going?

Click here to buy the Anarchist's Guide to Travel!

Cirno9

Rambler
going well trying to escape the rain, currently in cincinnati on my way to Columbus myself, how is it up there? know of any squats around there?

OP
xyth

xyth

Lurker
Its pretty decent out this way, if you're lookin for some work through the season a lot warehouses and thangs are hiring. I haven't found any squats yet only been in state goin on 4th month. At my dudes apartment in frankland county keeping my eye open for squats. If I find a decent spot I got you covered.

OP
xyth

xyth

Lurker
Ah, just happened to notice a typo. I meant 4th week my bad. Also, if you can make it out this way soon hit up the gap warehouse in grovepoint they're still hirin for seasonal workers they do group interviews guaranteed job quick easy money get paid weekly keep warm through the winter. Let me know of you're interested I will hook you up with the details.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $10.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $10.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $10.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $10.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.