Teen Challenge...rehab houses

Ekstasis

Reaction score
BryanPaul, ask for a thiamine shot if they don't give them to you. It's 1 shot for 3 days usually.

I used to be a detox nurse. My boss used to act like the shots cost her money and they helped a lot imo. Good luck.

CrotchInfection

Reaction score
What I've been told by many people, and I find this to be true myself, is that a true alcoholic will feel MORE alive after each drink. Where most people would say "OK I'm drunk now I gotta stop or I'll pass out," the alcoholic says to themselves "Hell yeah where's the next 40?" I feel it in myself when I drink and I know other people who will tell you the same story. It kind of sucks.

ByronMc

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
till it doesn't work anymore & and can't stop

Art101

Reaction score
Have over 2 1/2 years clean and sober myself.Checked out the mission program in Boise at one point and hells no.It was isolation and brainwashing.I did it old school,lol.Working my program and such keeps me sober.Seattle has Compass Housing its not bad weekly house meeting but not to bad.

Reactions: ByronMc

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads