Taking out the Trash

bmb

Reaction score
i was in nyc when those fucktards blew up one of my favorite place to kick it in the states. i ran into that dumbass BB and gave her shit for the articles, as for the others, of course they all left town, but that shit still pisses me off, thanks for posting this thread, even if it is a bit old.

Wolfeyes

Reaction score
To me, this is a sticky subject. While I agree, dickheads who intentionally fuck things up should be punished, the punishment should fit the crime. Like for instance, leaving a small tag just to say "so-and-so was here" is one thing. Nothing wrong with it, everybody wants to leave their mark on the world. Spraying up a good spot, whether it's a catchout, a place to sleep or a choice dumpster, is wrong. It makes things harder for the next guy/gal. By all means, assholes like that should suffer but again, the punishment should fit. Curbstomping is a little much for that in my opinion. However, think of the poetry in roughing them up, taking all their stuff, and spray painting them.

Defecating someplace inappropriate? Rough them up a little, tie them up and dump a bucket load of shit/urine on them.

Being a general fuckhead and/or fucking up a squat? In this day of Email and digital cameras, it wouldn't be hard to get the guilty party's name and picture out to other squats/squatters. Let them know that the guy/gal is a fuckhead, if you let them in they'll probably end up blowing up your spot.

Rape on the other hand, be it by force or by intoxication should always be dealt with forcibly. By all means, curbstomp them, take all of their stuff, leave them naked in a gutter. Actually, that's not good enough. Tattoo them. Brand them for life as the scumbag they are. Someplace nice and visible, like their face.

mksnowboarder

Reaction score
Eh, I'm not really able to call myself a train rider like you people yet, but I do see your point. It kinda makes me sick too, knowing that my adventures have been made more difficult by stupid kids fucking things up in the past.

And there are definitely some occasions where a severe thrashing is in order. Not all situations, though. I mean, for painting some shit? I mean, I can't stop you from doing anything, nor would I really want to, as I think you have the right idea. It's just not for me.

Now, don't get me wrong, if I heard/saw someone being hurt/raped/whatever, you can be damn sure I'll be running up with the quickness to deal with fools in a most unpleasant manner.

I guess my point really is:

You think people spraypainting shit will make life harder for train riders, but you don't think strings of violent assaults will?

mike

JahDucky

Reaction score
Ive never been violent but Ive gotten a few people to stay away from the squat with my words. I usually end up calling older kids,(late 20's early 30's) who act so suppirior with their stories about how they "fucked this dready chick in hawaii then her hot little red head friend", on being so super lame for trying to look so rad to a bunch of 15-19 year olds instead of hanging out with a crowd their own age but most importantly telling bullshit stories to a bunch of kids who could really give a shit less who you fucked where.

Ive saved a few groups from buzzkill fuckheads.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads