Tabs | Squat the Planet

Tabs

scum

Reaction score
Tabs, you were a good friend to me and my old man and you never did us wrong. The second day we ever chilled, you showed us a sweet sleep spot/spange spot when we really needed it and saved our asses. You were a good friend and a legit person. I appreciate the time I got to spend with ya, and wish I'd have known how to contact you BEFORE you killed yourself. Your light will always be remembered by us.

Goodbye brother, see you when I see ya.

His name was Anthony Nocomment on facebook, apparently he hung himself. You can read more about it there.

Shakou

Reaction score
I'll never forget the advice you gave Ian and I about faking a Service Dog, so you could drag them onto public transportation. If anyone questions you, make up as much bullshit as you possibly can, no matter how absurd. Infact, the more absurd the better. Even if the bus driver knows you're full of shit, they will eventually let you on just to shut you up. And the more drunk and high on substances you are, the better, because no one would even question you then XD I don't see Ian and I ever doing it, but God if your demonstration of this wasn't the most hilarious shit I had seen in months. You had Ian and I laughing our asses off over a lot that weekend in Asheville. And that washboard you had. Only person I've ever met who could actually play one and make the noise coming off of it sound GOOD! You were so mellow and easy going, and it was so easy to just be yourself around you. I know we said we'd keep in touch, and I really wish we had.

Whatever prompted you to end your life, I really wish you had decided to stick around, because the world really needs people like you in it. Now it's gotten just a little bit shittier. RIP Tabs.

moopy

Reaction score
I'll never forget the advice you gave Ian and I about faking a Service Dog, so you could drag them onto public transportation. If anyone questions you, make up as much bullshit as you possibly can, no matter how absurd. Infact, the more absurd the better. Even if the bus driver knows you're full of shit, they will eventually let you on just to shut you up. And the more drunk and high on substances you are, the better, because no one would even question you then XD I don't see Ian and I ever doing it, but God if your demonstration of this wasn't the most hilarious shit I had seen in months. You had Ian and I laughing our asses off over a lot that weekend in Asheville. And that washboard you had. Only person I've ever met who could actually play one and make the noise coming off of it sound GOOD! You were so mellow and easy going, and it was so easy to just be yourself around you. I know we said we'd keep in touch, and I really wish we had.

Whatever prompted you to end your life, I really wish you had decided to stick around, because the world really needs people like you in it. Now it's gotten just a little bit shittier. RIP Tabs.

Did you pass through Charleston just recently with Joey and Ian and some older chap?

dabstarr

Reaction score
I'm looking for more information about tabs aka anthony no comment aka anthony degrate, he's my brother and i just found out he passed and have no other information you can also email me @ beastarr27@gmail.com every thing in kept in confidence i just need to know what happened to him. please

G

greengenes

I spent years hoping Id see you again after I did all those drugs and you kept me company for the week I stopped speaking. You had that washboard with all those red runes on it. You took care of me when LA would have eaten me alive. Ill miss you more than youll ever know.I carvedrunes on my guitar when I got it and I was thinking of you. -spunion

Last edited:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads