Sup everyone!

maddeningcrowds

Reaction score
Hey!

Thought I'd introduce myself since I've lurked here for awhile. I'm a high schooler from California that loves beer, bud, trains, people, and playing my saxophone. I'm planning on traveling this upcoming spring and summer. I've read up on a lot of info here, and it's helped me a lot with getting all my shit together than I need and so on. Once I start traveling I hope that I can give back to the community a bit, since as of now I haven't done any traveling and can't give a real useful opinion or info. Anyway, nice to meet you all and good fortune on your travels! :D

maddeningcrowds

Reaction score
Gotta love that optimism. Where do you plan on heading? Also, if I may ask, how old are you?

Welcome to the site!
I'm 17 and gonna be 18 in the spring, during the spring I wanna do some hitching along the 1 and 101 to get some experience, and hopefully later in the summer I'll do a bigger trip through the mid and northwest with a couple other traveling minded friends. We'll see how things turn out tho!

Reactions: Rhubarb Dwyer

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Hey welcome to STP - and glad to add STP 101 to your Senior class studies :) Lots to learn here and a whole lot of different than your normal book learning. Enjoy!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads