Stuck in South FL- what's the best way to get out?

Nova Darling

Reaction score
I've been in Palm Beach County for a year and if the humidity doesn't kill me first, the location at large will. I don't know where to start in terms of hopping a train out of here or anything, but it would be nice to find a way to get back to the Bay Area, where I have a few friends and life will certainly take a turn for the better. Everything along the way there will be the icing on the cake, as I've always wanted to see whats in between the coasts, Any advice would be greatly appreciated...

bryanpaul

Reaction score
go up....... then make a left :p

ok sorry.......seriously tho if your not familiar with riding trains....it could be a long arduous ordeal to get across the country....might just wanna stick out your thumb and get on to I-10 and take it all the way............all it takes is one nice trucker to get you all the way across the country......good luck

Reactions: dolittle and ipoPua

dolittle

Reaction score
"Go up... then make a left".
That cracked me up!!!
Really, though. I was going to suggest swimming. But I guess hiching it is about the best way. To improve U'r chance for a ride... Dress For Suck'sess. Sorta tight shorts, no shirt. Or a unbuttoned shirt. Trust me, in my younger, fit'er days, this guarantee less time in the hot sun, more time riding down the road in the A/C.
Oh, and NEVER get in a car with more than one person in it..... Unless U'r n2 that sort of thing.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads