Stuck in KS fer a year.

AshGimpy

Reaction score
Due to probation and other legalities. At the moment I'm stuck in Lawrence til me next court date (Feb 10), right Sirloin? Agh I can't remember. Somethin' like that. Because of the fucked up place L town just so happens to be, it's extremely important I leave immediately after jail time. At that point I will be transferring to Wichita and holdin' down the fort at za crumble castle close to dt and a very decent hop out spot. So really, hit me up if fer some fucked up reason you end up in Lawrence before February whatever or in Wichita after that general time within the next year. And if you're cool. Thas' all. Me name is Ash. A lot of folks know me as Gimpy or Ashtrap or the inevitable, Ashtray, take your pick or make a new one. Glad to finally be a part of STP yall.

Reactions: bryanpaul
K

Kim Chee

Welcome to StP. I wish I could keep uncool people out of my life too:). Seems like there's plenty of cool people here on StP. Next time I'm in Kansas I'll be sure to send you and Ms. Sirloin a note.

Unslap

Reaction score
I'd always thought Lawrence was supposed to be one of the only cool places in KS. Anyway, welcome to the site Ash-hat

AshGimpy

Reaction score
I'd always thought Lawrence was supposed to be one of the only cool places in KS. Anyway, welcome to the site Ash-hat

Noooo sirrry. It's good fer maybe a fuckin' day. I've been in and out of there over the last couple o' years - i mean it is the very center of za country...If you can busk, and I mean REALLY busk fuckin' well you can make some pretty decent moolah dt lawrence between 7th and 9th on mass st. All the home bum's take over the dumpsters and good spots to camp out...however there is one spot down the river where a friend of mine posted up a shack close to a good hop out spot, we're gonna go check it out soon actually to see if anyone else has been there, left anything, yaddy yaddy yaddah. OH yeah and it's full of pompous, holier than thou art/bicycle hipsters and hippies. And college kids of KU.

K

Kim Chee

[quote="AshGimpy, post: 95823, member: 4980"All the home bum's take over the dumpsters and good spots to camp out..[/quote]
Gotta love them homebums!

AnthraxMatt

Reaction score
it is, ive been there a ton of times and they were always badass, busking is great, weed is decriminalized, most kids will buy you beer. i guess in ash's case its wrong place wrong time kinda thing.

dont think ill be in ks anytime soon unfortunately, good luck with probation and such though

bryanpaul

Reaction score
is ol zeke there? (one leg and a pimpass stump)........if so tell him the maryland kids say hi

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads