Stuck in alpine tx

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Any good hitchhiking routes?

Not really. The pandemic pretty much killed any hopes of a good hitchhiking route. Get to the 10 or the 20 and hope for the best, whichever way you're headed.

daveycrockett

Reaction score
Stuck in the middle of nowhere Texas waiting on a stimulus check... no shelters or food banks here. I need to make it somewhere warm. Any good hitchhiking routes?
Been there all over texas, made it out. Pick a place and start walking, throw your thumb out. You'll get there, eventually.

Reactions: ElNayshon

ElNayshon

Reaction score
Ended up making it to Austin for winter. Housed up on this Airbnb with like 10 other people it was nuts. Once a week someone was getting kicked out, hospitalized or arrested. It was always something. Before the Airbnb I was staying at the budget inn. I slept outside some of the time but got harassed by security (what’s new).

Austin has a ton of homeless encampments or at-least it did during the winter. I would not suggest getting stuck in alpine. Middle of nowhere desert.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads