Stubborn ass traveller

Roadtroll

Reaction score
Ok so this will be a post in progress.

Started in banff.
At the end of a very disturbing life including such things as middle class abandonment, converssion therapy and coming to a deep understanding of the world we live in.

Ive crushed my own heel tendens, achelles and one i was in to much pain to listen to the doctor to catch the name of (outerside and below ankle)

I was funelled by our "protective" cops in banff to calgary cuz like if your homeless you a pos right. Blew a bunch of resources in calg resting n getting around calgary for something like a week on this and 4 or 5 nights at a hotel im hitting the road.

With new found resolve of knowledge of how wrong society is and how right i am of exactly that.

I slowly made my way on a busted achelles, wincing all the way on a cheap collapsable cane, my 170lb plus my 100 litre pack at around 70lb and my precious baby denny the parlour guitar, out of the most SE quarter of calg. i am now out of the city headed in the perfectly opposite direction.

Deer good god (fuck god we are our own power) we travellers, tramps, hobos (whichever you use) are made of a certain stuff.

Tuff as led, the foots travel on.

Im headed to the coast of b.c. then home. Im documenting the entire thing like a mad girl.

And im choosing stp / yt / fb to do it on.

All the while looking for inspiration and musical knowledge as i go. Oh and some righteous good times in the process.

Hope to see yall out there.

Roadtroll

Reaction score
Just created it. Im hold up in one spot while healing but there should be atkeast an intro to me posted by tomorrow.

Channel name is Troll

Roadtroll

Reaction score
My healing time is taking longer then expected and i have an opportunity to get involved with street resource services in canmore while they are only in there 2nd year.

Might aswell.

Attachments

• 20220306_151546.jpg
    20220306_151546.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 146

Roadtroll

Reaction score
Got caught by cops again in the bow valley bugging me.
Crashed in a tunnel under the tracks n finally scored my ride in a big rig, west off of Facebook C.H.U.
Dudes name is shawn...
He's had 2 breakdowns, behind schedule by 2 days and actually grabbed me headed east before he does his turn around after reload.

Got some cool pics and vids to come on yt when I got solid wifi and down time.

This trips off to an epic start...

Roadtroll

Reaction score
Well that was fun.
Now that I'm in burnaby and got my gear drop and pickup along with my mandolin I bought in xmass im east bound again.

Cat that picked me up in the big rig was a stellar lad.
Down to earth n all.
2 good nights sleep 3 days rest of my foot and even a ride to my destination via car after he dropped his rig in slury surrey.

Roadtroll

Reaction score
Ok so I'm having a hard time finding a place to buy a scanner NOT online.
I have no fixed address so its pretty well impossible to order one.

Where can I find one in store in Canada.

I am currently in alberta if that helps.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads