Strange things are afoot at the Circle K

CircleK

Reaction score
Hey there all, I'm new to the site and wanted to extend a greeting to everyone. I'm a timeless woman who wears her heart on her sleeve and is thus empathic and in love with the world. I'm from southeastern Connecticut in New London county which is the Redneck Ghetto armpit part of CT. I grew up never going further West than eastern Pennsylvania. My parents never took me camping or anything like that so I have no clue where my wanderlust stems from. The first Road trip I took was to Knoxville, TN. I have a hermit crab and two tuxedo cats and they are usually my number one reason for coming back home.
I'm a tree-choppin' trippin' hippie I love Rainbow Gatherings (duh), playing music and making trippy artwork. I love my car, Grüvewagøn, and we are besties friendsies for as long as it runs.
Well There's like a shitboat of stuff I could've talked about in this introduction and didn't even touch upon. If you wanna know more send me a message.
Lovin youvall, trust your judgement <3
I uploaded some pics of my art and a pic of a kitten because hell yeah small cats are ace.

Attachments

• IMG_5859.JPG
    IMG_5859.JPG
    325.2 KB · Views: 264
  • IMG_5619.JPG
    IMG_5619.JPG
    549.1 KB · Views: 317
  • IMG_5586.JPG
    IMG_5586.JPG
    448.8 KB · Views: 318
  • IMG_5941.JPG
    IMG_5941.JPG
    219 KB · Views: 325

CircleK

Reaction score
I've got a road kitty I travel with his name is Lucipurr
View attachment 35633
This is my goober. I love him to death as I'm sure you do with yours

That is the best cat name ever!! omg I'm dyin "Lucipurr, did you poop in my shoe? " damn yeah I live for my cats, I wish I could take them with me. They're 15 now and have it pretty posh w my mom lol and only my mainecoon likes the car

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads