STP Inspired Bandana | Squat the Planet

STP Inspired Bandana

ellilis

Scavenger
Reaction score
Website
ellilis.tumblr.com
So a few years back, someone in Rat Patrol made some pretty kickass bandanas with the usual paisleys and shapes replaced with rats, bikes, beer, and welding equipment. It remains one of my favorite things I've ever received. I can't compete with that awesome bandana, but I was inspired to make an STP related one (okay, maybe with some artistic license, whatever) and thought I'd share. I wanted to keep the hand-drawn look vs more perfect shapes (or a sailboat that actually looked like a sailboat, *ahem*), but... anyway, here it is
3933-1397870928-b265a0ee53e40a9426c530a72599095b.jpg

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
No... no... no no... the teeth are supposed to be Waves. Waves. Why can't anyone see it? :(

:) Nice job ellilis.

sketchytravis

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Hey what would it take to get that pattern printed! Let's make it concrete!

Plaintiff black bandanna and screen printing or something maybe. Or see if theres a site for custom bandannas

Also i feel like there should be some road lines for the rubber and leather tramps

MEOW

Reaction score
i'd buy something like this.

i think the compass should be rotated so that the letter for each direction lines up with the corner of the bandana.
so that when you fold it diagonally to wear around your neck either a "n" "s" "w" "e" will be visible.

notOK

Reaction score
There's a textile company outta Carolina, bandanna warehouse, they got some good US made ones. Quadruple stitched edges. Built to last. Just get a messa blank ones and print em up. Gotta assload awhile back, for dyeing. Felt downright rich with stacks of bandanas piled up. Next on my agenda's 50 dozen freshies. I'm not good with money, if ya can't tell. But I never let that bother me.

Reactions: ellilis

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
damn dude that's fuckin sweet! well done! (the sailboat looks like a sailboat to me :p)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads