STP Greenhorn

Freerange

Reaction score
For now i am getting some medical attention for a lower back injury in Oregon but once that is a wrap i am heading south to NV amd then onto southern Ca and Az to skate a few backyard pools and have some fun.

Freerange

Reaction score
Being down with this fucked up back is giving me plenty of time for lurking about and reading up. Maybe a diet of vicarious living will help me out un some existential way::alien::?

D

deleted user

it certainly will.

let me know if you come through show low, az. I'm in the area as off tomorrow and, for some time, indefinitely.

D

deleted user

Will do man, thank you. I wouldn't mind heading out that way and checking out NM finally. I really really love the desert and the SW.
I'm in nm right now. been in Texas, working on the oil fields for a day. this is my first time going farther west than Louisiana.

I fucking love the desert and the southwest. it's great.

D

deleted user

Most planet work requires TWIC to get hired and into the planet, even for sub contracting companies. It cost about 140$ and it includes a fbi background check and they fingerprint you (creepy, for sure)

D

deleted user

I don't like that I gave my fingerprints up like I did for a TWIC but no going back now. I wish I wasn't trapped into getting it but I don't think it really matters. If not planet work, their is plenty of construction work in the area there

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads