Video STP Exclusive bumper

D

Deleted member 8978

A little bit of freelance work I did tracing back to a little bit of history. Use this before your video to give the website an exclusive look at any travel movie you want to release.

We're much older now, but are you still rocking the 40 ounce?

Attachments

• stp-exclusive.mp4
    3.3 MB

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Is that footage from your recent trip? Or a previous one?

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
no, that's footage i shot back in like, 2006. the audio damn near blew out my speakers and my volume is at 50%.

@quad8, I appreciate the promotional material, but maybe a plug like 'check out a community for misfit travelers' or something like that would be better than 'an stp exclusive', since 'exclusive' tends to mean that they can only find it here, or implies that i produced whatever it would be appearing in front of, which I obviously didn't, and I wouldn't want to give others the power to say i did.

but again, thank you for the thought, maybe check those sound levels and remove the 'exclusive' part and you'll have something there.

Reactions: Coywolf

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads