STP DUI's

L.C.

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
We all post dumb shit when we're drunk. I figured we should dig up some of the stupidest threads and posts, and reflect on our intoxicated mishaps. This isn't to offend anyone, I just think it would be funny.

bryanpaul

Reaction score
well...i just posted this in the video section and i been drankin..sooo i guess this qualifies

wishin i had some peeellllzzz

E

Earth

I know about 7, 8 months ago when I was going through my seperation with my ex who was fairly active here, there was some strange stuff coming from my end whilst tipping the jug but it was really more of a man who was falling to pieces than anything else. In retrospect, the 3000 mile distance now between us was much needed and I was always glad I never got kicked off from here, etc... because tensions got that bad. Did I deserve what followed?? Maybe. Definately made me a better person in the end. Now, drunk postings elsewhere?? Whew... Was threatened with arrest for something I posted elsewhere which I had no memory of even doing, so that made me go into semi retirement as far as drinking went real fast. Had to do with a google search of all things... So just because its on line does not make it ok to look at / post about....

jake4569

Reaction score
Off topic, lc I just gave your phone a ring. Call me back if u get the chance

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads