standard reformed oogle reporting in (1 Viewer)

I made an account on here I feel like 10+years ago now, didn’t use it for a few years, can’t remember shit for login so here’s a fresh start.

Turning 30 soon, work 12 hour swing shifts overnight, married, surrounded by trump flag diesel trucks.
WTF happened?

just looking to reconnect with a few old road dogs, watch train videos, and subconsciously get back out for a few more rides...I keep mapping how far FT Worth yard is from me or looking for excuses to go to Austin for a few days and catch out of there.

so yeah my names Max, I’m just a boring old man now in Texas. What’s up?

Click here to buy the Anarchist's Guide to Travel!

Lin

Welcome back! Dang, I didn't know STP went that far back. It's been my favorite part of the internet lately. Gonna be heading out of ATX myself once things warm up.

Users who are viewing this thread

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$35.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $35.00 of $50.00
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $35.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully this will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $35.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $35.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.