Squatting the carribean ..

Bibritt

Reaction score
Iving off grid in places like PR and Virgin Islands , I've had family members who done it . The self sustaining lifestyle is kinda in my blood I guess , would like to go back to Puerto Rico and camp , live off land , but I need to connect with like minded people who can help me find places to squat , locals in PR can be hostile , it's very working class suburban with people who are territorial I don't have any family that knows me there (I did when I was in st croix) I just want to get out the cold and NYC which I'm growing to hate more everyday . I'm ready to book a ticket but I need a good road dog who's open to newbies, I got survival skills tho , bike heavily , and hike often , love nature , playing banjo / guitar and meeting cool people

Bibritt

Reaction score
Ya, hmmm...totally hear you. NYC is obvio chilly rn! Woah! Lol
Are you inside at least?!

Yes. Thank God . May God have mercy on those that don't , that they may get a couple minutes of sleep or find something warm . Thought I'd come here to find a travel partner who is into minimalist survival, gardening, playing musical instruments and exploring new places and people. Was thinking of el yunque , or a beach in Carolina , of course the main issue would be avoiding all the people going about there normal life with families and finding the people on my wavelength

born2raizehell

owen mooney
Reaction score
thats real, anywhere that you got lots of tourism youre gonna find people busking and pan handling, you could probably make a lot on the islands. you shouldnt have a problem with normal families, I will bet theyre gonna throw you a couple bills to watch you play guitar. maybe you gotta be in the right mindset. anywhere thats tourism theres gonna be families!

Reactions: Bibritt

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads