Squats in Barcelona?

punk202

perkele
Reaction score
Greetings!

I am a student-anarchist from Finland. Interested in the underground movement, I also hold a squat in my city. I am planning to visit Catalonia to explore the squats in this part of Spain. So, if anyone knows one, which are still alive, is it possible to get their email or any else contact? Thanks to everyone in advance!:)

Attachments

• 3190877020_bc4623eb23_b.jpg
    3190877020_bc4623eb23_b.jpg
    185.1 KB · Views: 112
Reaction score
Greetings!

I am a student-anarchist from Finland. Interested in the underground movement, I also hold a squat in my city. I am planning to visit Catalonia to explore the squats in this part of Spain. So, if anyone knows one, which are still alive, is it possible to get their email or any else contact? Thanks to everyone in advance!:)

hola!:) i do , been squatting in the area for a long time jaja but its better to do that kind of things in person since i dont really like talking about this stuff through internet and neither the people i know ! if you have Signal or telegram we can talk there and i can send you a few more contacts too

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads