squat for a month? | Squat the Planet

squat for a month?

RockyTheFlyingSquirrel

Reaction score
Around the east bay area, norcal... getting tired.. looking for a place to rest for a month.. willing to work or pay. Cops got me down.. fuck this shit. I ain't no criminal! Anyone have any suggestions for norcal?

coyote mogollon

Reaction score
Around the east bay area, norcal... getting tired.. looking for a place to rest for a month.. willing to work or pay. Cops got me down.. fuck this shit. I ain't no criminal! Anyone have any suggestions for norcal?

When the city''s got me down I head out to the sierras or somewhere closer by, like Mount Tam. Squatting in the wilds is great fun, you get to build your own special little squat-fort, long as its hidden. Its still possible to squat in the bay area, We're in the Mission in sf for 5 years now at same place. But i ainty gonna lie: things are tight round here. Economy is booming for the techies, so that means less empty houses. I pray for another 'economic meltdown'

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads