SQT. rating meanings.?

S

Stephen O Roach

I'm realtivly. New,here and,wondering on my profile it,went from getting to know the place to hungry for knowledge any one know,what these ratings are?

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
The ratings are given when - at the bottom of your thread - you see the thumbs up (that's a plus rating) and thumbs down (that's a negative rating) and such. Many sites have these things - I think they are cool and yes - I've been dealt a pile of shit rating. :D Forget why - I always talk truth. meh.

Run your cursor over them and a pop out will explain them. :)

Andrea Van Scoyoc

Nomad Missionary & Tree Hugging Jesus Freak
Reaction score
It's a good thing, @Stephen O Roach ...

You'll enjoy watching your posting status change.

@Tude ...part of why I like ya...truth always wins with me.

You're not nasty when you speak the truth (at least I've never seen so. I'm newish here but post a heck of a lot! ) so if people get their feelings hurt, that's on them.

::drinkingbuddy::

Reactions: Mankini and Kal

Tude

Reaction score
hehe @Andrea Van Scoyoc hehe gotta say pile of shit hurt. hehe. Meh as a mod you develop a turtle shell. You should see some of the conspiracy sites I'm a member of - the mods and admins are a target of crap. And it's mostly all of people who are not required to register (which is crazy) so they just go to town. <silently ducks into closet> I'll take my pile of shit and walk away hehe

Reactions: Mankini

Andrea Van Scoyoc

Reaction score
hehe @Andrea Van Scoyoc hehe gotta say pile of shit hurt. hehe. Meh as a mod you develop a turtle shell. You should see some of the conspiracy sites I'm a member of - the mods and admins are a target of crap. And it's mostly all of people who are not required to register (which is crazy) so they just go to town. <silently ducks into closet> I'll take my pile of shit and walk away hehe

If anyone has a problem with you, Tude, you can send them to see @Kal and I.

::mask::

Reactions: Kal

Andrea Van Scoyoc

Reaction score
Tee hee. Yeah...it'll be a bit before Kal is up.

So send them to me and then they'll go to Kal. :D

Yeah...Kal definitely needs a sock ugly doll.

;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Kal

Tude

Reaction score
Yup - he travels with minor equipment so he just needs a teeny tiny sock monkey for his pack. LOL I will be out at Target tonite taking back stuff for Mom - may look at some baby socks ... hehe

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
no offense, but you two are getting waaay off topic :p

@Stephen O Roach it's basically like tude said, you get different 'user titles' the longer you participate on StP. we don't have a clear system in place for that yet because i haven't had time to set it up. But, if you'd like more information about user titles, check out the FAQ answer here:

https://squattheplanet.com/faq/user-titles/

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Mankini and Kal

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads