Soup?

A

Alicio

Oh, hi :3

I'm not traveling at the moment. I got a job recently, making an honest woman of myself. It feels really strange. I'm saving up for some kind of vehicle to live in so me and my cat can get back out there. Until then, I thought it'd be nice to connect with traveling folk via the internet. I'm in a prosh beach resort type town, so I doubt I'll get to experience crust up close and in person for a while.

::cat::

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Well hello --- Soup - I love soup :D welcome to the forum. So it's you and cat! I am me and three cats - yay!! You found a great place to find information on traveling too!

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Wait... why sou[p? ::eek:ldman::

I ken make soup.

Specially good at Chicken with my tumeric and ginger twist. ::eyepatch::

Also... lentil... kinda... its been a while.... me and my pot had a fight.

It didn't end up good for me.::stinkyfeet::

ByronMc

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
great photo,you look like an angel,with a glowing halo

Charlie

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I agree with Byron, the picture is cool. I'm eating chili and spinach. and now I just had idea, chili with spinach. I'm going to school so I can have a job and afford to be homeless with my car. I did just bum gas from people, but that got old. I love the lifestyle, hate the dirty looks. I'm learning music, once I'm a pretty good musician, I'll go roam with the like minded folk.

Alicio, what's your plan for fuel and maintenance? and cat food?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads