Soon to get on the road

What's up I'm 17 about to leave gonna catch out this Friday .me and a friend any new road dogs hit me up
we're thinking about going to Mexico any tips would help we're both new to travel, I don't have a fixed destination so I'm open to whatever

eddywoodgo

Reaction score
What's up I'm 17 about to leave gonna catch out this Friday .me and a friend any new road dogs hit me up
we're thinking about going to Mexico any tips would help we're both new to travel, I don't have a fixed destination so I'm open to whatever
Can ya speak spanish? You'll have a better time if you can. My first trip into Mexico, I could and felt a bit lonely. I really like to engage with culture so being able to speak language is important to me anyway

F

freightghosttrain

After the new year ! Maybe before
Are still planning to go to mexico ???
Got a kik by any chance ??
Message me there (XDeadKatzX)

I'm leaving this week to Venice with a friend I'm down to meet up when your leaving & yea were still planning on going to Mex & I just got pinger, a free texting app

F

freightghosttrain

I'm leaving this week to Venice with a friend I'm down to meet up when your leaving & yea were still planning on going to Mex & I just got pinger, a free texting app

Alright sounds good !! What is your number ??? Play any instruments ?? Down to jam some time !!!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads