Somehow I won VIP tickets.. | Squat the Planet

Somehow I won VIP tickets..

MirandaLeigh

Reaction score
So last Saturday I went to a reggae/hip hop night at a local bar..and somehow won the door prize of VIP tickets to meet AKON before the show tomorrow. Now the problem here is...I didn't know who he was and when I looked him up...I don't like his music.
I can't give the tickets away SO I thought I'd have some fun.
I'm gunna walk in there in my whitest girl outfit I have and tell him I have no clue who he is. I think he will get a kick out of it and if not... I will.

So! Any suggestions of what to say to Akon, I want ideas!

SnakeOilWilly

Reaction score
I can't stand Akon. My cousins used used to force me to listen to one of his horrible songs (don't remember which) back in '08 or '09. I don't know what to tell you to say to him that won't get you kicked out of the club so I won't bother.

But I am wondering why you can't give the tickets away. Did they make you sign something? That kind of thing always bothered me, I mean why make someone use something they don't care about when someone else could get enjoyment out of it? Anyway Have fun talking to Akon. I'm sure it has potential to be funny:).

WanderLost Radical

Reaction score
The only thing I know about him is that he played in one of Lonely Island's video

Dmac

Reaction score
tell him the truth, you don't know who he is and are just there cuz of the free tickets.

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
First thing you say to him is where is my strawberry cheesecake?

Then tell him you keep a collection of your toenail clippings and ask him to smell your finger.

(I've got cake and crepe's on my mind today... :))

dannidirt

Reaction score
just randomly sing one of his songs or make a spoof of it or ask him if hes heard from snoop dogg (they are enemies now)

Reactions: MirandaLeigh

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
make your opening statement to him be "I'm a poop eating mad-woman."

milkhauler

Reaction score
Free tickets?
uploadfromtaptalk1441681614571.png

Last edited by a moderator:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads