So what are you doing to protect yourself? | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

So what are you doing to protect yourself?

N

NickCofphee

yep.. I make sure to have 2 condoms in my wallet at all times.

this reduces the effectiveness of them, which of course you wouldn't want. Keep them someplace they won't be flattened. Maybe in a sock or a small pouch somewhere in your backpack. (if you are carrying a pack that is)

wildboy860

CrustyhoboHippycore
StP Supporter
Reaction score
this reduces the effectiveness of them, which of course you wouldn't want. Keep them someplace they won't be flattened. Maybe in a sock or a small pouch somewhere in your backpack. (if you are carrying a pack that is)
hmm... really? I just assumed as long as the package of them wasnt broken that they were still good.

JahDucky

Reaction score
I always say no to wallet condoms. They arent supposed to be kept in super warm places like on your butt. So keeping them in a neutral spot like a sock as Nick said is a good bet. My sex ed teacher said that if its a safe place too just store them in your fridge(i dont know about that but whatevas cleva)

Rash L

Reaction score
no... keep them in a bag or somewhere where there isnt much "rub"........ (comment left for email)

Wolfeyes

Reaction score
I don't get a whole lot of action, but I always insist on wearing a rubber. Well, there was that one time, but I trust her...

My problem is, I'm a muff diver, I enjoy it and dental dams suck, no pun intended.

tallhorseman

Reaction score
After I picked up an std in the eighties I decided that the latex lifestyle was the one for me. And then in the nineties I picked up another after I QUIT wearing them because I had been monogamous for several months(She wasn't as monogamous as I was...apparently). Thankfully they were both the kind of STD's that antibiotics chase away.

Here's the advice I gave Amber, my daughter; Use either a Condom, or Super Glue. Tell him if he don't want to use a condom, he can super-glue the end of his penis shut. He'll choose the condom. I hear super-glue remover burns like hell!!!

Reactions: shabti

nivoldoog

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
I most of the time got some condoms when I am looking to hook up. Other then that I act as goofy, and odd as it takes not to get laid. Works somewhat well.

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
sorry, i can't stand em. if i am the one doing the fucking, my dick just goes limp in them. and if i'm the one gettin fucked...well it just doesn't feel anywhere near as good as skin on skin. condoms for me, just make the sex feel more impersonal or something....it's actually a big turn off, personally. i'd rather not have sex at all, if i have to put rubber inbetween me and a partner

drewski

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
sorry, i can't stand em. if i am the one doing the fucking, my dick just goes limp in them. and if i'm the one gettin fucked...well it just doesn't feel anywhere near as good as skin on skin. condoms for me, just make the sex feel more impersonal or something....it's actually a big turn off, personally. i'd rather not have sex at all, if i have to put rubber inbetween me and a partner

I feel exactly the same about this. I've used condoms just as many times as I haven't and of course the times I didn't were much more enjoyable. As someone else said on here, I'm a "muff diver" and I definitely wouldn't go down in between intercourse if I was using a condom. Seems weird and would be disgusting to me.

shabti

Reaction score
Had a scare once, thought someone had given me herpes. So I always, always use condoms. And yeah, it feels like I'm fucking an empty plastic bottle. To mitigate this, I don't fap. Ever. Period. A million good reasons to do this anyway, but it can definitely make protected sex a lot better. Also, mirrors. If I can see myself fucking while it's going on, I go at it with loads (pun intended) more energy and it feels loads better too. For me, dental dams and oral condoms are a challenge. And I feel thoroughly proud of myself if I can make it rain when I had the foresight to wear a poncho.

Reactions: Bunny Lucia

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads