So what are we going 2 do tonight Brain? What we do every night Pinky!! Try 2 take over the WORLD.... Hello Every1... Rlm0612 is Officially Here Now!! | Squat the Planet

So what are we going 2 do tonight Brain? What we do every night Pinky!! Try 2 take over the WORLD.... Hello Every1... Rlm0612 is Officially Here Now!!

Rlm0612

Reaction score
Rlm0612 HERE! I'm totally NEW here, & looking forward to learning so many things about traveling, that I've never known before. & I'm also interested & excited in MEETING new people, & Making new FRIENDS!! I Love to learn so many different types of things, so this should be AWESOME. & If ANY of Yall would like to know anything about ME, that I have NOT listed on MY profile HERE, please FEEL free to ASK ME, & DON'T be a STRANGER!! I'm VERY HAPPY to be apart of this COMMUNITY NOW!! & I HOPE TO HEAR FROM & TALK TO, & OR MEET SOME OF YALL SOON. LUV & LIGHT 2 ALL!

starfarer

Reaction score
G'day from the outer suburbs of Antarctica!

Attachments

• images (5).jpeg
    images (5).jpeg
    27.3 KB · Views: 168
Reactions: Coywolf

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads