So, I'm new here...

Bizaeea

Reaction score
My name is J, or Biz, or whatever you feel like calling me, it doesn't bother me. But anyway, I was clicking around looking for different stuff, and found this site, and figured it would be helpful. I've realized that where I am and where I have been have nothing left to offer me, and I'm ashamed of the fact that I've never actually gotten up and done what I wanted to do in life, which is absolutely whatever I want.

My first travel choice has always been to join a gypsy caravan, but from what I've found, they don't exist anymore. And I've also wanted to hop trains, ever since I was very small. So, if anyone has any advice, on where and how to start, and what all to do, and so on and so forth, please let me know.

Thank you.

Cardboard

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
gypsy caravans still totally exist...

Bizaeea

Reaction score
I'm in between Morristown/Whitesburg right now, but the people I stay with are manipulating and there's nothing but arguements and fighting, so I'm just looking to get out. I've got a friend who's wanting to go with me, but I've only talking about squatting in Gatlinburg for tourist season with him, which I've done every summer for the past three years now. i just want to get out and see what the world has to offer, even though I have an absolute zero income right now.

Dmac

Reaction score
squatting in gatlinburg? i love that town and area. went there all the time while i was in the army, at ft. bragg. you have squatted there? i'd love to hear of it.

Bizaeea

Reaction score
Why not just head over there and I'll show you? I should be there soon.
Plus, I'm stuck on the 15 minute pc at the library right now, and it acts weird on this site because of the chat box.

But yeah, some of the best squat, and undisturbed camping, areas I've seen are there.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads