So, hey thar.

Wawa

Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
Been wandering around on a bike for the last few years. As time goes by I spend less time riding and more time hitching and chilling out in neat spots. Kinda surprised I've not run into this forum already. Seems like a neat group of folks. Pretty much just looking for some interesting posts to read when I'm somewhere with internet. Happy trails :)
9032747713_49a24240cc_n.jpg

ByronMc

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
TansyTramp,do you still ride or have you completely given up on it ?

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Bike is still my main way of getting where I'm getting, I've just become less bike touristy

I think I'm going in the opposite direction. I want to bike more and hitch less

Wawa

Reaction score
Website
www.etsy.com
I don't like to hurry. I've pretty much reached the decision that the bike is for exploring and enjoying a region, but unless I have a lot of time to do it, the bike isn't for trying to get to an event or such with a deadline. Makes me a lot happier

eske silver

In Disguise
Reaction score
Hooray for biking!
& Welcome to the planet, Tansy :)

Reactions: ByronMc

Charlie

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
bikes rock, but I'm going towards longboards. I've seen travelers in Venice, CA who had a longboard, a pack, and a dog. They would get a running start so their dog would start hauling ass, then they would jump on their longboard and FLY down the board walk. I was like "Woah, I wanna learn to do that!" so recently I decided to learn to skateboard at skateparks to get an ex-skater friend back into skating and out of drugs. Turns out this idea worked WAYYY better than I thought, for me learning and him staying clean.

Fast travel is radical.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads