Snohomish, Wa cuz? | Squat the Planet

Snohomish, Wa cuz?

Detrivore

Reaction score
hey all, any NW moss punks? Moved to the woods outside snohomish,wa from Iowa City a bit ago. Living on 5 acres with 4 chickens and greenhouse trying to grow wormwood, tobacco, and cubensis. Not sure about the isolation but westcoast is a much better bioregion than iowa. getting free this summer and thinking about revisiting some rail jaunts. Probably put something in waystations if people are keen to camp and bonfire in the woods.
Whats good round here? tried dumpstering some spots in Everett and came up short everytime. Naked juice in seattle isn't what it used to be either.

christianarchy

Reaction score
the dumpsters have changed i think, all the lists i have that are over a few years old aren't too accurate anymore. if you ever wanna meet up i can show you around dumpster wise, me and some kids have been doing FNB lately. lotsa good dumpsters on the eastside.
i'd love to hang out and camp if you ever want to.
-christopher

Detrivore

Reaction score
cool, i'd love to help cook for FNB, when do you do it? Also you know any people like Learning or Mondo? I used to know some seattle christian punks but i think they've all moved.

christianarchy

Reaction score
i've heard about how seattle used to be a big place for christian punks and anarchists but i can't say i know any of them haha.
we do food not bombs saturdays, serve at victor steinbreuck park at 2pm for a few hours, which is a couple blocks north of pikes place market. dumpstering friday nights.
come hang out or hit me up on this if you wanna get involved like come cook saturday mornings or sum!
-christopher

Diagaro

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yea you godda be hardcore up there.
Thats my spot, born 'n raised up there, I've hiked nearly every mile of the PCT, campped over half the lakes, powwowed with the oldhead tribesmen, and sold cush in the aves hayday, seattle went down hill late 2006 after some years of raver slaughterings, crusty wars between the ave rats and the broadway junkies, and most of snohoco is all about jailing the nonconformists. still a utopia for hippys and nature enthusiasts.
Love my washington state

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads