sleepn under the stars | Squat the Planet

sleepn under the stars

Kamil

Reaction score
I am drunk as balls, at the homies pad, then me and my squatter buddy gunna go hop the fence into one of our old squat spots that got rolled by pigs previously, i figure no one gunna check it out tonight. we got sum sleeping bags and thanks to a lack of sobriety will not hav to wrestle wi inner demons as we attempt to reach the land of slumber. i just wanted to write this because i like this forum and i want everyone to know that they are beatiful and that i love them. sleeping under the stars is orgasmic when ur not shivering frum jack frosts assault

Reactions: Kenn Lee
K

Kim Chee

I remember lying on my back while on the porch of an IM heading through the mountains. With every turn, the sky would slowly shift, giving me a different view while the flange squeal would come and go, seemingly tied to what was happening in the sky. It's simple pleasures like this that keep me coming back for more. If it means I'm easily amused, so be it.

ped

Glorified monkey
Banned
Reaction score
I love a good clear moonless night out in the middle of nowhere. So dark the summer milky way casts shadows and you can't make out constellations because of all the stars. I carry deep space photography equipment with me and sell the prints. It's great fun.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads