Sketch guy in venice L.A. | Squat the Planet

Sketch guy in venice L.A.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RichyRich

Reaction score
Was flying a sign in Venice with 2 friends & this short dude with a red backpack tattoo sleeved arms Starts talking to the girl being a douche we tell him to leave dude says he has a gun had to pull out a blade cause he wouldn't leave said he was gonna get us at night anyway we got enough change to take a bus out of there wanted to post this in case anyone is around watch out for This guy

Reactions: Kal
K

Kim Chee

What do you mean by being a douche?

Cuz being a douche is uncool but not really untrustworthy.

I'm glad you got out of there, but there are people like this all along the way (even the gun stuff)

Can you tell more of his description or how he behaved?

RichyRich

Reaction score
Yea man, he was telling her shit like I'll give you a nickel if you tickle my pickle saying he was gonna take her to his house telling us to watch our back where we slept cause he was gonna come back for us ... The name is Alex

• Haha
Reactions: watson and Mankini

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Well glad you and friends are safe and unharmed

Reactions: watson
K

Kim Chee

Yea man, he was telling her shit like I'll give you a nickel if you tickle my pickle saying he was gonna take her to his house telling us to watch our back where we slept cause he was gonna come back for us ... The name is Alex

Glad you were able to move on safely.

On the brighter side: He did give you some of what could be great lyrics for a song to sing while busking.

• Haha
Reactions: Mankini

Odin

ANTISOLIPSIST
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Small dogs tend to bark loudly... ::cigar::

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
who approved this thread? there's not nearly enough information here to make this thread public.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads