skee | Squat the Planet

skee

swellard

Reaction score
hello folks, I've been lurking 'round on this site for a couple months now, and figured I'd make my first post now. I'm in high school, so as far as that goes, I've never traveled, but I'm planning on hitching once I get out. As for now, I'm stuck in Auburn, CA, when I'm not in school I tend to wander around town looking for cool stuff, though there isn't much to see here besides empty commercial buildings in the northern side of town and some stuff in the downtown area.
Hard drugs like meth and heroin are pretty common here. Bums used to shoot up in the buildings at my school, before the administration put gates up on the entrances to most of the buildings, so you can't really explore the high school at night any more. So Auburn is a bit of a trashy town. I've made friends with some of the local homebum community, and I've met some folks that, despite their meth smoking and obvious mental illnesses, are pretty cool cats.
As for my personal interests, there are a couple. I like psychedelics, making art, folk punk music, bike riding, and exploring. Also, the vagabond culture is one of the most interesting things to me, and I hope to become a member of this dank community.
That's all I have to say about me, thanks for readin'fellas

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome to STP! :) We have a lot of info here so you have a chance to stock up on has been posted and ask more questions for your future trip. :)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$20.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads