Skateboarders!?

bryanpaul

Reaction score
hells yeah...............it's awesome havin a board with you out on the road.....till you hit that sidewalk crack with a 40lb pack on your back!.......... .... i've went off about this in other threads but yeah....good to have...passes the time... makes transportation easier...weapon... and usually skateparks are good places to camp as alot of times their in a bigger city park type deal with trees and shit

http://squattheplanet.com/threads/skateboard-on-the-road.12300/
here's another thread that talks about skatin and travelin
oh and they make good getaway devices...... just walk out of the supermarket wit that big ol salad bar container or 12 pack or whatever and drop yer board and gooo

Reaction score
Fuck yes skating, lots of people with longboards up here in canada,lots of hills in BC, ive longboarded for 20 or more kelometers a few times now hitiching, sometimes i just gotta go and hope some1 stops, people always smile and wave when thay see a kid riding down the side of a mountain backwards with his thumb out in the middle of nowere

Reactions: jay513

jay513

Reaction score
hells yeah...............it's awesome havin a board with you out on the road.....till you hit that sidewalk crack with a 40lb pack on your back!.......... .... i've went off about this in other threads but yeah....good to have...passes the time... makes transportation easier...weapon... and usually skateparks are good places to camp as alot of times their in a bigger city park type deal with trees and shit

http://squattheplanet.com/threads/skateboard-on-the-road.12300/
here's another thread that talks about skatin and travelin
oh and they make good getaway devices...... just walk out of the supermarket wit that big ol salad bar container or 12 pack or whatever and drop yer board and gooo

hell yeah man roll out with a 12 with a pack on my back!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads