Sex toys ! | Squat the Planet

Sex toys !

Moonbaby

Reaction score
Just bought a flesh light. Had a cheaper one years ago and felt okay with just throwing it out when I moved. Since I’m moving again I figured it’s best to bring one with me on my way out.
Super excited.
I’ve know tons of people who have had them
And kinda felt weird about but not anymore.
Anyway just wanted to share lol
Feel free to name your toys.

My buddy got a rubber ass as a going away gift once. Hahaha

Jimmy Beans

Bad Order Hoghead
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
So you're moving and you're gonna take your pocket pussy with ya this time. You're super excited about your plans and you wanted to include us. Fascinating shit, thanks for thinking of us.

D

Deleted member 24782

Well honestly I've been curious about the fleshlight. Tell me more? I've always been "creeped out" by those fake butts ever since I found one at the Paradie City squat and threw it out of an 8 story window, made a pretty strange noise when it hit the sidewalk below.

Anyways, we don't have anything too special. Got a 32" horse whip, 3 pack jeweled butt plugs, vibrating cock ring (it's ok I guess), and some vibrator that my wife got at a dildo party but it's super annoying because the battery is always dying right in the middle of sex, oh and a bunch of bottles of hippy lube (for the sensitive snatch).

Never considered traveling with anything other than condoms though.

• Love It
Reactions: Juan Derlust

Benji91

Gone Walkabout
Reaction score
Website
www.instragram.com
Used to have a decent collection of kink toys, but most were lost to an ex.

I worked in a sex store until recently, there's some incredibly...creative stuff out there!

Usually just wear my faux-leather cuffs on my wrist. Also have a gag shaped like a bone which is cute as fuck.

MoP

Reaction score
I am curious about this as well...I guess my question is if you don't bring your "collection" what do you do with them while traveling? My boyfreind and I left indefinitely at one point and stored someof our posessions at his mother's house. She must have cleaned up and reorganized at some point because a lot of our stuff went missing including a pretty expensive collection of sex toys. The idea of her finding them is hilarious but in hindsight we probably should have at least idk? Warned her? So where do people store things of such a delicate nature when taking off?

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I am curious about this as well...I guess my question is if you don't bring your "collection" what do you do with them while traveling? My boyfreind and I left indefinitely at one point and stored someof our posessions at his mother's house. She must have cleaned up and reorganized at some point because a lot of our stuff went missing including a pretty expensive collection of sex toys. The idea of her finding them is hilarious but in hindsight we probably should have at least idk? Warned her? So where do people store things of such a delicate nature when taking off?

oh geez, in that situation i woulda had them under lock and key!

Moonbaby

Reaction score
Well honestly I've been curious about the fleshlight. Tell me more? I've always been "creeped out" by those fake butts ever since I found one at the Paradie City squat and threw it out of an 8 story window, made a pretty strange noise when it hit the sidewalk below.

Anyways, we don't have anything too special. Got a 32" horse whip, 3 pack jeweled butt plugs, vibrating cock ring (it's ok I guess), and some vibrator that my wife got at a dildo party but it's super annoying because the battery is always dying right in the middle of sex, oh and a bunch of bottles of hippy lube (for the sensitive snatch).

Never considered traveling with anything other than condoms though.
Just got it
Don’t be afraid to use more lube than you think you need to fuck a rubber sleeve pussy.
Clean up is easy and you can just let it dry after use.
For me i Would say it was intense and certainly a heightened orgasm compared to just using a more traditional method.
Would recommend

• Love It
Reactions: Juan Derlust

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
not to mention that it also helps build stamina so you can go longer for those times when you're doing it with a real person :p

MFB

Reaction score
I'm a big fan of the Asian format fleshlight. It's real tight, just like a young lass. ;) No drama, either. I call her Saki. ;)

Ha! I was wondering if others named thier pleasure devices.

Lady friend has a pink vibrator that we affectionately refer to as Stinky Pinky.

• Haha
Reactions: Phuen

Joey Garbanzo

Muscle of the DiPinto Crime Family
Reaction score
I bought a big double ended dildo for the girlfriend and I to share but I had to put a stopper on my side...she was getting upset that I could take it deeper than her! 😝

/just kidding...or am I? 🤔

Gypsybones

Reaction score
Website
highonwheels.tumblr.com
Still kinda new to the whole toys-by-my-lonesome thing 😒 haven't taken anything on the road cept the south paw and my trusty meatmitt, so far. But my next journey will be in my yotahome, and that will allow for easy clean up for even the most bedraggled of non-sentient self titillating prosthetic stand-ins.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Matt Derrick

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads