Sex toys ! (2 Viewers)

Moonbaby

Current Location
New Jersey
Just bought a flesh light. Had a cheaper one years ago and felt okay with just throwing it out when I moved. Since I’m moving again I figured it’s best to bring one with me on my way out.
Super excited.
I’ve know tons of people who have had them
And kinda felt weird about but not anymore.
Anyway just wanted to share lol
Feel free to name your toys.

My buddy got a rubber ass as a going away gift once. Hahaha

We sell all kinds of other stuff in our Etsy store!

Brodiesel710

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Current Location
Winnemucca, NV
Well honestly I've been curious about the fleshlight. Tell me more? I've always been "creeped out" by those fake butts ever since I found one at the Paradie City squat and threw it out of an 8 story window, made a pretty strange noise when it hit the sidewalk below.

Anyways, we don't have anything too special. Got a 32" horse whip, 3 pack jeweled butt plugs, vibrating cock ring (it's ok I guess), and some vibrator that my wife got at a dildo party but it's super annoying because the battery is always dying right in the middle of sex, oh and a bunch of bottles of hippy lube (for the sensitive snatch).

Never considered traveling with anything other than condoms though.

Benji91

Gone Walkabout
StP Supporter
Current Location
Sydney, NSW
Website
www.instragram.com
Used to have a decent collection of kink toys, but most were lost to an ex.

I worked in a sex store until recently, there's some incredibly...creative stuff out there!

Usually just wear my faux-leather cuffs on my wrist. Also have a gag shaped like a bone which is cute as fuck.

MoP

Lurker
Current Location
Rochester NY USA
I am curious about this as well...I guess my question is if you don't bring your "collection" what do you do with them while traveling? My boyfreind and I left indefinitely at one point and stored someof our posessions at his mother's house. She must have cleaned up and reorganized at some point because a lot of our stuff went missing including a pretty expensive collection of sex toys. The idea of her finding them is hilarious but in hindsight we probably should have at least idk? Warned her? So where do people store things of such a delicate nature when taking off?

Matt Derrick

Nomadologist
Staff member
Admin
Current Location
Walla Walla, WA
Website
youtube.com
I am curious about this as well...I guess my question is if you don't bring your "collection" what do you do with them while traveling? My boyfreind and I left indefinitely at one point and stored someof our posessions at his mother's house. She must have cleaned up and reorganized at some point because a lot of our stuff went missing including a pretty expensive collection of sex toys. The idea of her finding them is hilarious but in hindsight we probably should have at least idk? Warned her? So where do people store things of such a delicate nature when taking off?
oh geez, in that situation i woulda had them under lock and key!

OP
Moonbaby

Moonbaby

Current Location
New Jersey
Well honestly I've been curious about the fleshlight. Tell me more? I've always been "creeped out" by those fake butts ever since I found one at the Paradie City squat and threw it out of an 8 story window, made a pretty strange noise when it hit the sidewalk below.

Anyways, we don't have anything too special. Got a 32" horse whip, 3 pack jeweled butt plugs, vibrating cock ring (it's ok I guess), and some vibrator that my wife got at a dildo party but it's super annoying because the battery is always dying right in the middle of sex, oh and a bunch of bottles of hippy lube (for the sensitive snatch).

Never considered traveling with anything other than condoms though.
Just got it
Don’t be afraid to use more lube than you think you need to fuck a rubber sleeve pussy.
Clean up is easy and you can just let it dry after use.
For me i Would say it was intense and certainly a heightened orgasm compared to just using a more traditional method.
Would recommend

Juan Derlust

Resident itinerant paradoxymoron
StP Supporter
Current Location
in medias res
They should make those things dishwasher-safe, AND (if you're so-equipped) dishwasher as hiding place is hard to beat

*pun intended

MFB

Rambler
Current Location
CO
I'm a big fan of the Asian format fleshlight. It's real tight, just like a young lass. ;) No drama, either. I call her Saki. ;)
Ha! I was wondering if others named thier pleasure devices.

Lady friend has a pink vibrator that we affectionately refer to as Stinky Pinky.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Support StP!

Donations go towards paying our monthly server fees, adding new features to the website, and occasionally putting a burrito in Matt's mouth.

Total amount
$55.00
Goal
$100.00

Monthly Goals

1. Paying the Bills
    $50.00 of $50.00 - reached!
    The first $50 in donations go towards paying our monthly server fees and adding new features to the website. Once this goal is reached, we'll see about feeding Matt that burrito.
  2. Buy Matt a Beer
    $55.00 of $75.00
    Now that we have the bills paid for this month, let's give Matt a hearty thank you by buying him a drink for all the hard work he's done for StP. Hopefully his will help keep him from going insane after a long day of squishing website bugs.
  3. Feed Matt a Burrito
    $55.00 of $100.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt has a beer in his hand, how about showing him your love by rewarding all his hard work with a big fat burrito to put in his mouth. This will keep him alive while programming new features for the website.
  4. Finance the Shopping Cart
    $55.00 of $200.00
    Now that the bills are paid and Matt is fed, perhaps it's time to start planning for those twilight years under the bridge... if only he had that golden shopping cart all the oogles are bragging about these days.

Latest Status Updates

Turns out, @Rhubarb Dwyer is even more handsome in person.
Watch out Australia! Tay is flying in on the 24th!
It only took three cities over three different time zones, but I finally got to meet up with @IVth. And, lemme tell ya, it was worth every mile. What a mensch!
dumpsternavel wrote on Erinn Oface's profile.
I wanna see more of your arrrrttttttt
I made it to dayton with time to spare, i went belen/kc(for supplies)/chicago(i got robbed)/indy/dayton. Besides getting robbed in chicago the trip has been great, quick trains good kickdowns and a nice 2 ride hitchhike to dayton.
io2286 wrote on coolusername123's profile.
Hobosexual- someone who has a relationship to get a place to stay
Happy friday the 13th!
Hmu or send something my way
Cheers!
It takes forever to do profiles via smartphone.. I'll fill this out on a laptop later.. me and my wife, Straps, recently moved from NC to central Ohio and are looking for like minded folks. Oldschool punk and metal etc is our tastes but not limited to. She does Vocals as well as I.. I also play bass. And am currently working on a demo. Think serial killer true crime punk.. not 'horror punk'.. true horror, yes.
*will update tonight
wheels are made for rollin/mules are made to pack/I never seen a sight that didnt look better lookin back

Staff online

Members online