Sex in public places? Sure!

Older Than Dirt

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Does a port-a-shit on a (non-working) construction site count? And of course just typical shit like doorways, alcoves, and those kind of steps down to below street-level entrances. And roofs and cars and beaches. The back seat of a Greyhound? Amtrak toilet?

The latter two might qualify me for the "5 Foot High Club"- like the "Mile High Club", but more lower.

• Love It
Reactions: Juan Derlust

BillyGunns

Reaction score
Having sex in public is kinda unavoidable on the road. If you have a sex life anyway. I've had sex in public so many times it's kinda ridiculous. One example I thought of right off was when I 1st hooked up with my current girlfriend she had a truck that we'd sleep in the back of, didn't have a topper at 1st. Anyway we went to NYC and were having trouble finding parking for it and finally parked in front of a church. Of course we were still in our honey phase and having sex at the very least once a day. We found our parking spot pretty late. Drank some then started fucking. By this time it was about dawn and people started showing up for church. It was a little embarrassing but we didn't care enough to stop

BillyGunns

Reaction score
That only one of many examples me and have had sex in many a Walmart parking lots as well.. if had sex under interstate bridges. Did it in a park midday with this girl in philly years back we were in my sleeping bag but there plenty of people out and it was pretty obvious what we were doing in there. Had sex with a girl at a party once. Right in front of everyone.i guess that's happened at least a couple times. There are definitely more examples but I'll leave it that for now

Gypsybones

Reaction score
Website
highonwheels.tumblr.com
On top of a the water tower in the Oliver yard in Nola, is one of my more favorite places worth mentioning. Others include, but are not limited to: On levee doors & walls, bar bathrooms, in side of a library, graveyards, and the obligatory grainer porch and top of hoppers.

still waiting on getting back into the theater and finding someone with the gaul to do it on the grid.

Reactions: Matt Derrick

Tony G

Reaction score
Theres plenty im a member of the planes trains and automobles club and boats but the boats dont sound right lol but my favorite was opening day at fenway we had to get nosebleed seats and her dress was so enticing and she sat on my lap and "watched the game" 💦

Reactions: Gypsybones

seabeer

Reaction score
Website
theskilledsurvivor.com
I once had sex in the middle of a public park over a bench. So it was night and kinda dark around the fountain where we were. Totally unexpected too.

So we are going it at it. I've got her bent over this bench and am just giving her everything I got next thing I know the fountain turns on and the lights as bright as 1000 suns beams on us. I've never cum so hard in my life or pulled my pants on that fast.

Reactions: Amir

rotttenj

Reaction score
Ahhh my favorite. I met some bad bish in Austin last time almost couple years ago. I was sleepin on my baby mamas couch and didn’t have a car at the time. There was a business complex just outside the neighborhood and would tend to make our way the smokers picnic table, mall parking lot, restaurant lots, parks, behind building, all sorts of fun places. Fun one. Also, last year this one lady and I went from seattle to yellowstone and some other places. Started eating abunch of mushrooms come montana. Remember it being so beautiful, her bent over rocks and picnic tables, gorgeous views in all directions haha

Amir

Reaction score
In the woods, at night, at the end of summer, in Florida, by a parking lot for a strip of food spots. Would not recommend, I got mosquito bites on my legs and butt crack and I was holding onto a tree while being fucked from behind. The tree was uncomfy to hold onto but not too bad. The mosquitos were viscous and wasted no time. The sex was great but if I were to have the opportunity again, I would have just stuck to giving her a blow job.

In the back of the van, all the time.

Yesterday, I gave my partner a blow job while she was driving and then she parked and I finished her off and swallowed her cum.

Reactions: AyeAaron

Jim jonesin

floatin til I’m flushed, tearin up the worlds ass
Reaction score
So I’ve set sail there in public Quite a number of times I mean shit I’m always in public, but goddamn every time I think of that shit it always brings back this fucking day man so I was grabbin a gummer and I just got a fucking done giving tattoos to my friends because we had this fucking little crew thing Wayback in the day regardless, I digress, so I’m getting Fuckin sanded down smooth, ya dig? standing up on the goddamn park bench and what do you know all the sudden here comes Fucking, Mr. Officer deputy dickhead and this motherfucker looks me square in the eyes my fuckin cuddle fish of Cthulhu still in this lady’s mouth and fuck he just shook his head and kept on driving. It was like one in the morning or some shit. I’ll fucking never forget the feeling in my heart there man I just got out of jail to you know I didn’t wanna go back for dumb shit but I woulda ran anyway but fuck me, my heart dropped. Makes me laugh every time I don’t know. Sorry I’m a scatterbrain these days but I’m getting fucking old.

pcflvly

Reaction score
Website
ello.co
In 86 I hitched into NYC and as soon as I got out of the car, a dreadlocked hippie on the sidewalk saw me and asked, "Did you know Shelly was here?" Her and I were rainbow famous by then, the kind of lovers who ate each other up. Well, Central Park was right there and as soon as the sun set, we were on a hill, naked between the rocks. Nobody saw us there but after we did it on the beach in Alabama, I noticed a photographer several dunes away pointing his zoom lens at us. I never did tell Shelly about that one, she was still quite flushed, and then the photographer was gone. Yeah, I can think of other beach sex. The New Jersey shore, Florida, Santa Cruz... A boat dock in Lake View, Iowa... A library reading room in Tuscon too...

This one was the best of all though: There was a gathering in the woods up in Tennessee and I was the first one on site. I'd brought a barrel and as soon as I had an oven built, women started showing up, only women. I've thought since then that the barrel was a womb and like attracts like. Anyway, it wasn't all sexy or anything, not until Jenison got there. And where I'd thought that the thing with Shelly was the epitome of dynamic sexual attraction, an even more electric force was about to spark. It was more like lightning actually, there were that many volts and we wrestled. I think it started just because we were admiring how strong we each were but soon it was a no holds barred, serious match. All the other women were watching. The mothers. The grandmothers. As we tore up the ground, our clothes fell away and although we never stopped the battle, pretty soon we were doing it. I wish I could have watched this. We wrestled all around, interlocked and naked in the dirt. As warriors, we were equally matched. Of course we've all seen fights and this was a fight but there was no anger and nothing to fight about. It was pure joy and we were lightning bolts. (later that year I was actually struck by lightning and it's an apt metaphor)

Anyway, I never intended for any of this to happen in public but for me, sex happened. Good memories...

sevedemanos

Reaction score
meh.

had it once, had it all

stairs, greenhouse, bosses bed while they were away, bosses exes couch, an open field, next to some law office, in a tiny little car parked in front of a huge party, alleyway, some other party locked the door while everybody was out

boring

Berightback

Reaction score
So..I'm curious to know if any of you have had sex in a public place, and would like to share your story. What's the craziest place you've ever had sex? Did you get caught? Was it thrilling, or lame? Do you have a fantasy place you'd like to try out but haven't yet?

On the grass near a pavilion in broad daylight at a park. Me and my then-girlfriend were there, feeling amorous and a little boozy and just went for it. Missionary, just over a small hill from the parking area. Also in the Tennessee River, same chick, also (different) day. Kinda tried to make it look like we were just hugging in stomach-deep water, but her legs were around me under the blessed cover of murky water. Probly not the most hygienic of trysts, but an amazing rush. We weren't accosted, so I reckon no one noticed the latter tryst, but then again, maybe everyone was just cool.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads