selkirk... | Squat the Planet

selkirk...

Judas Iscariot

Reaction score
So me and my road dog 12-gauge rode a UPS which is now how we spell oops into selkirk and got off because it was the first siding and while flying a sign and making 60 bucks in about a half hour i was kicked down two amazing things... one a csx coffee mug which is up for grabs if someone wants it and pms me for it.. first come first serve.. and two a csx workers vest.. now it looks like i can go into the yard and nit get fucked with... amazing place.. were going to hop out in about a week so we can see a frie.d in albany so if you're in albany hit me up..

Attachments

• FB_IMG_14102849546541837.jpg
    FB_IMG_14102849546541837.jpg
    559.4 KB · Views: 258
Reactions: DoctorApocalypse

janktoaster

Reaction score
I wanna go to Roch next week, you around? And where did you hop from to get to Albany? Nice kickdowns homie

janktoaster

Reaction score
I'm actually completely jealous of that vest..

D

Deleted member 20

Sounds like those are items one might find in a Unit. I am not totally against climbing in Units or even stealing a safety vest ( I actually have owned a few RR vests & have a CSX helmet at home.) But if someone stole my coffee mug I may be really pissed off & think every hobo passin thru is the one who snagged my prized cup.

Just my two cents. Im not saying you didn't get them kicked down to you or anything since many RR workers are cool as hell & have been known to kick down cash, rides, food etc.. "If it walks like a horse, sounds like a horse & looks like a horse ; its probably not a Zebra.

Peace

a197120

Reaction score
I doubt someone left their coffee cup clean in a pusher. I've got a corbin division coffee cup that a worker gave me. All the people I've met who work for the railroad have more company branded shit than they know what to do with.if he was trying to sell it id be skeptical, but it seems pretty likely that someone just gave him this stuff

Reactions: Judas Iscariot
K

Kim Chee

Sounds like those are items one might find in a Unit.

I've ridden plenty o'power and other than the regular stuff have found:
A pbj sandwich (which I ate)
Reverser handles (which I left)
...can't ever recall ever finding any personal items or anything else of the smallest value.

Judas Iscariot

Reaction score
Now that I'm in new jersey and got lost in the south kearney abyss the rail police issued me and my road dog tickets (which are going unpaid) and took my fucking vest... but he gave us $5... baltimore bound...

D

Deleted member 20

Lol, well that was the most obscure stupid rating I have ever gotten. To each his own I guess. Since it wasn't given on CSX or Selkirk I guess it doesn't apply to the orig thread "Selkirk" that I have contributed to plenty in the past. Seeing as the thread had evolved into RR trinkets & treasures I thought it fit. Peace be with you ::angelic::

D

Deleted member 20

Seems like I keep getting flak for this post. UPDATE: I now personally have a csx vest & angle head csx flashlight that I acquired; last time thru Selkirk.

PS For all of you trolls out there hating on me & my style. Please Go & throw yourself under the wheels.::finger::

Last edited:

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads