Self-intro | Squat the Planet

Self-intro

G Hotdog

Reaction score
Hello, I'd like to be called Garvey and I'm here mostly because I've grown a pretty strong interest towards bombing/tagging as well as freight hopping and the enjoyment/struggle that comes with it. I want to be able to travel and see the various tags strewn across the Canada and the US with my own eyes and definitely want to contribute some of my own and become more experienced in doing so. Sorry there isn't all that much meat to this intro, but thanks for reading

Reactions: JackSquat

Billy Cougar White

Reaction score
Heyo Garvey. I se you mentioned Canada first. Does that mean you are based here. I'm on the east coast myself, in Nova Scotia.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
are either of you planning on coming down to the USA? we're having a gathering in washington in august...

G Hotdog

Reaction score
are either of you planning on coming down to the USA? we're having a gathering in washington in august...
Is this the jamboree thingie? Was browsing the forum and saw some of the past ones and thought they sounded cool, idk if I'd really fit in all that much though. But yeah, I'm sure I'll have seen enough of Canada come August and would definitely be able to go south to Washington.

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
yeah we're looking to do it maybe around August 4th this year, I just need to set aside some time to post the formal announcement. it's gonna be on cypress island in washington state this year.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads