Seeking sactuary

Reaction score
So hello everyone, I'm 2 oh nine, been on the road for about 5 years and just tried to get off and into school for computer science and all that.....didn't really work out, maybe because i can't seem to find anyone with my set of interests or something i don't know, but everyone i meet just seems to tell me there is something wrong in my head and cast me aside, i've been homeless since 17 and have struggled trying to find a place to fit in, i hope to find some people on here who are creative energetic and willing to follow through with great ideas. I hope i can find someone soon, i'm willing to travel to wherever your at just at a chance of finding some real friends.

Ristoncor

Reaction score
I wish I was on the road. Looking for someone to travel with too, but I won't be able to get going for anothe r couple of years when I graduate high-school.

Reaction score
I'm in Ky right now, in morehead, Shoot man my interests are basically anything interesting Lol, My main thing is like Sciences metaphysics and innovation, thinking of the different applications technology have. all kinds of things, music reading writing drawing spanging, making graphs and tables and just trying to further the advancement of humanity as a species.

janktoaster

Reaction score
Kentucky, huh? I tried going back to the "real world" myself, and I can't do it.. I'm looking to hit the road again, asap.. what is it about school you don't like, just the lack of like-minded people or something else?

I feel like it's tough to find people who are down to live on the road, eat from the trash, and not shower for weeks, even months on end.. everyone around here looks at me like I have three heads (not like, "oh wow that's really cool, a three-headed person", more like, "oh gross that kid is a FREAK")

Last edited:
D

Driftsmith

I'm in Minnesota waiting out the cold then I'm outta here.. New to the road life and would love having someone that knows the ropes show me a thing or two.. Hit me up if ur willing to train in exchange for travel friend

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads