Sedentery in DC

timeeeee

Reaction score
I'm originally from Lawrence, KS, living in DC now, sitting in front of a computer full-time and cooking with Food Not Bombs on weekends. I've been a lot less nomadic than most of y'all but for friggin' forever I've been wanting to take most of a year to travel- hiking, hitchhiking, trainhopping if I find people I trust to learn to do it with, freecamping, dumpstering, wooffing/similar, and visiting as many politically oriented communities as possible. For now I'm just reading up on what I can and dreaming. Hello friends!

Tude

Sometimes traveler is traveling.
Reaction score
Welcome aboard! You've come to the right place for information - happy reading and ... planning. :)

Reactions: BlueEyes

BlueEyes

Reaction score
5229 Mallory Dr, Haltom City, TX 76117, USA
Hi ya'll from Fort Worth Texas. It's me against the world for real. Solo no family in a big city. No friends. First time in a big city. Having difficulty obtaining employment due to Felony charges. On the streets struggling. Desperately wanting to learn ways to hustle and make quick cash to pull myself up out the gutter. Quick learner. "Work smarter not harder", right?

Attachments

• IMG_20180503_141655019.jpg
    IMG_20180503_141655019.jpg
    408.3 KB · Views: 166

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads