Scat

Reaction score
Anyone ever meet a guy named scat? He's probably 6' - 6'2 semi big beard but just on the chin i think probably some dreads in the back of his head (surprise) and a hat on. So like everyone else but hes probably about 40 and he's got a pitbull named Madrox. Just wondering if anyone knows of him, he's the first "traveler" i recall meeting. Damn generous too, he shared all his beer with me and my friends after we just met him 5 minutes ago and we were just some suburban teenage yuppies in ann arbor. He's also Irish, like to the point where i think his last name was mckinley or something.

iamwhatiam

Burrito fund contributor
StP Supporter
Reaction score
i don't remember more than half the people i've met on the road. pretty cool you remember your "first traveler"...i don't

Reactions: BakkaBakkaBakka
Reaction score
I met a "Scat" that fits that description so many years back in my hometown. He's a pretty generic traveler guy. But I do remember him being super friendly and fun to be around!
Haha that sounds like him. And he seems like someone who's been travelling for quite a while, He had a lot of distaste for juggalos or as he called then "oogaboos"

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads