Sanctuary | Squat the Planet

Sanctuary

Blaze77x

Reaction score
Sup
Im in search of a great place to live outdoors. Like in a tent until I can find a way to build better shelter, like a diy cabin.
Not much experience here.
Tips, ideas, place suggestions, west states???

Reactions: mrvegan

RoadFlower33

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Reaction score
Sup
Im in search of a great place to live outdoors. Like in a tent until I can find a way to build better shelter, like a diy cabin.
Not much experience here.
Tips, ideas, place suggestions, west states???
Dude, my man... The Free world doesn't exist here. Maybe in other places around the world. But here... Maybe more specific. But your kinda doomed to the same as the rest of us... No place to go my friend.

Blaze77x

Reaction score
I meant no malice despite my tone. I've traveled a fair bit - 1st class, stowaway, and everything between - explored myriad facets of human experience; still no free lunch. You gotta shift for yourself in this life. I don't mean to come off righteous, but if you've hit upon an easier mode of surviving do tell. Granted, I've come across tremendously generous souls who've shared everything they had and more - but not in any sustainable mode. Nor would I have accepted anything beyond reasonable. But that's me - I got my own trail to blaze...
I get it, I do. I was basically fishing, dragging a line lol. You never know if you dont ask. I dream of living off grid, and know its not going to be easy or free. So yeah, just thought I would check to see if there were any answers to my plea. I appreciate your councel. For its not balls I lack, only experience

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads