Sanctuary (1 Viewer)

Blaze77x

Lurker
Hometown
Kentucky
Sup
Im in search of a great place to live outdoors. Like in a tent until I can find a way to build better shelter, like a diy cabin.
Not much experience here.
Tips, ideas, place suggestions, west states???

Click here to buy the Anarchist's Guide to Travel!

Juan Derlust

Resident itinerant paradoxymoron
Top Poster of the Month
Hometown
> 6' away
Hey there, wayfarer - welcome aboard! There's a search feature you can utilize to seek out answers to all kinds of pertinent questions! Allow me to direct you to the upper right-hand corner of the screen on your 'smart device'

Don't you just LOVE this modern age???

img_1720-jpg.44499

Last edited by a moderator:

Juan Derlust

Top Poster of the Month
Hometown
> 6' away
Incidentally, I've located your IDEAL situation - go ahead and PayPal me $10k US & I'll put you on my waiting list

BirdDaddy

Born Wild
StP Supporter
Hometown
Spun Junction CO
Sup
Im in search of a great place to live outdoors. Like in a tent until I can find a way to build better shelter, like a diy cabin.
Not much experience here.
Tips, ideas, place suggestions, west states???
Dude, my man... The Free world doesn't exist here. Maybe in other places around the world. But here... Maybe more specific. But your kinda doomed to the same as the rest of us... No place to go my friend.

Juan Derlust

Top Poster of the Month
Hometown
> 6' away
I meant no malice despite my tone. I've traveled a fair bit - 1st class, stowaway, and everything between - explored myriad facets of human experience; still no free lunch. You gotta shift for yourself in this life. I don't mean to come off righteous, but if you've hit upon an easier mode of surviving do tell. Granted, I've come across tremendously generous souls who've shared everything they had and more - but not in any sustainable mode. Nor would I have accepted anything beyond reasonable. But that's me - I got my own trail to blaze...

OP
Blaze77x

Blaze77x

Lurker
Hometown
Kentucky
I meant no malice despite my tone. I've traveled a fair bit - 1st class, stowaway, and everything between - explored myriad facets of human experience; still no free lunch. You gotta shift for yourself in this life. I don't mean to come off righteous, but if you've hit upon an easier mode of surviving do tell. Granted, I've come across tremendously generous souls who've shared everything they had and more - but not in any sustainable mode. Nor would I have accepted anything beyond reasonable. But that's me - I got my own trail to blaze...
I get it, I do. I was basically fishing, dragging a line lol. You never know if you dont ask. I dream of living off grid, and know its not going to be easy or free. So yeah, just thought I would check to see if there were any answers to my plea. I appreciate your councel. For its not balls I lack, only experience

Juan Derlust

Top Poster of the Month
Hometown
> 6' away
I'm old - plus born/raised Californian. It's expensive here. I love it because it's familiar, but I love wherever I visit also - you gotta strive for what's good wherever you go. It's not always easy, but the hardest part is opening up to it - adjusting your attitude/perspective to a more receptive mode. I had all kinds of foolish notions about folks 'elsewhere' - now I only try to find out whether they're decent or not. I've learned most people are. So cast your net far & wide, but be prepared to be challenged/sized up how much you're willing to give in order to get.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WanderersEnd Alternative Housing 24