Sailing/Rowing from Louisiana along coast to Yucatan then Cuba | Page 2 | Squat the Planet

Sailing/Rowing from Louisiana along coast to Yucatan then Cuba

Matt Derrick

Retired Wanderer
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
L

liberationmoves

Well, I don't think i can afford the boat by myself. I could get some real cheap boat but I am not too interested in making the trip wet and possibly sleeping in the open. If anyone wants to go in on a boat post away. We can go 50-50, split the pie multiple ways, form a collective, anything, whatever works. I want to sail the Caribbean - Cuba, Mexico and Haiti are the places that most interest me.

joanna toxik

Reaction score
Since you are going to Cuba can you pick me up in Key west .

I want to make this trip in a boat. If anyone has any experience sailing this area or information, share it. I want to do this in some real cheap boat something with sails and oars. if getting a boat in the US and going all the way along the the coast is too difficult then I would like to sail from the Yucatan to Cuba.

Is anyone seriously interested in this trip?

joanna toxik

Reaction score
i am in key west wouldnt mind to go to cuba so close ha

I want to make this trip in a boat. If anyone has any experience sailing this area or information, share it. I want to do this in some real cheap boat something with sails and oars. if getting a boat in the US and going all the way along the the coast is too difficult then I would like to sail from the Yucatan to Cuba.

Is anyone seriously interested in this trip?

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$0.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads