Running from life

D

Deleted member 20

I want to sell all I have. Books mostly and run

Welcome to STP! Viva la revolucion! Welcome to your next page, your next chapter , your next stanza; maybe your next symphony in life. There is much to learn here but I think we all know on some primal level how to obtain freedom. The fear then is where? when? how? how much? how far? how deep? how often? how long?

What matters is that once you embark on this journey that you know you will never be the same. This rabbit hole opens up levels of your soul that you cant undue.

"I am a leader but you will not follow me" get out there & blaze your own path, burn the books fahrenheit 451 style, cut the chord & break the cycle of capitalism. Freedom is free! It isnt pay to play so dont sell anything; donate it. Give me your Books! I like books. I like turtles.

Dont sell yourself short, you got this. You dont need anything but the will, the road gods will provide the rest. Show up, suit up & grow up. Run forest run.

If you must give up; give up your old ways & join us. We are in the sewers, the gutter, the suats, the tunnels, the yards, the onramps; singing & laughing. eating & drinking the biscuits, the butter & the beer. Our soles are hard, our faces weathered, our hearts are hardened, our pockets are empty but our bucket lists full. Our minds are enlightened.

Welcome.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 20

I wanted to do that some 20 years ago after my time in the USMC 0311, cbirf,small boat teams, MEU I wanted a passport & new identity then. Now I just dont participate in their society, thus not needing a passport. I quickly learned that I would be surrounded by the French fot at least 6 years. I hate the French. The ffl is made up of thieves & they have little honour or esprit de corps. How old are you? Are you in top physical condition with some comand of the French language or other romance languages? I was gonna sneak into France to join lol. That would have been great I would be there fighting for the EU, the US's neoliberal global capitalist experiment. Fuck empires, fuck corporatism, fuck colonialism.

Last edited:

I give up

Reaction score
I wanted to do that some 20 years ago after my time in the USMC 0311, cbirf,small boat teams, MEU I wanted a passport & new identity then. Now I just dont participate in their society, thus not needing a passport. I quickly learned that I would be surrounded by the French. I hate the French. The ffl is made up of thieves & they have little honour or esprit de corps. How old are you? Are you in top physical condition with some comand of the French language or other romance languages? I was gonna sneak into France to join lol. That would have been great I would be there fighting for the EU, the US's neoliberal global capitalist experiment. Fuck empires, fuck corporatism, fuck colonialism.
Wee Mon

MilkaNoobie

Reaction score
FB_IMG_1468643319039.jpg

D

Deleted member 20

@MilkaNoobie Great pic, lol.

I no longer want to be a Russian former KGB agent and Jujitsu video making Oligarch. I do love those Putin Tshirts tho. I bet even Vlads Riding bear drives a supercar in the new capitalist Motherland.

Brother X

caput gerat lupinum
Reaction score
Website
www.thepsychopath.org
I bet even Vlads Riding bear drives a supercar in the new capitalist Motherland.

In Soviet Russia, bear rides you. (double or even triple entendre)

• Haha
Reactions: Mankini

Art101

Reaction score
I have been there myself.Part of me is still there.I have abandon "life" more then once.I always found that no matter where I went "life" was sitting there waiting for me.This is just my personal experience.Im not saying I'm done travelling by a long shot.I am planning at least one big trip.Go with your gut and live life on life's terms and not some fabricated ideal.

Reactions: MolotovMocktail

Durp

Reaction score
Walden was a bitch. Get out there and live. It will be hard at first and it may take you a few years to get your system dialed in. Just don't be a turd and people will surprise the hell out of you in a positive way on the road. That being said, don't be played a fool either..

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads