Rubbertramp

gravitsrainbow

Reaction score
Hi there,

Here in RVA with my '92 Ford Thunderbird and less than $100 to my name. Used to hitchhike, back in '07, mostly through New England/Upstate NY and up the coast from San Francisco up to PDX to visit friends. Financial straits notwithstanding I'm eager to leave hopefully sometime not too far into next month and make a go for it. While I have hitchhiked with no money, and have roadtripped with money, the whole car + no money thing is pretty novel to me so if anyone has any experience please give me tips, helpful advice, whathaveyou. Back in the day I used to just travel alone and never really got to know any other travelers, so it'd be cool to rectify that. Vague route plans are here > Colorado and California via Woodstock, NY.

Thanks.

Dmac

Reaction score
you could always try gas jugging it, but i found that that works best if a girl is the one asking for the gas, guys can be real suckers sometimes.

Lizzzzz

Reaction score
you could always try gas jugging it, but i found that that works best if a girl is the one asking for the gas, guys can be real suckers sometimes.
true but dudes can do it just as well. when it's just me and my dude rubber trampin he does the juggin and i do the sign flyin. we got a good system worked out

Puckett

I'm a d-bag and got banned.
Banned
Reaction score
Ks is home & damn tornados bring me back everytime
true but dudes can do it just as well. when it's just me and my dude rubber trampin he does the juggin and i do the sign flyin. we got a good system worked out

thats usually how i do it but when hes gas juggin i make myself seen so they know theres a girl with him

paddymelt

Reaction score
hand jobs are a good way for people with no hustle to make money. or you could; fly a sign, make crafts and sell them on the side of the road, do migratory work, rob people, work at mac donalds, counterfeit money, bounce checks, rob banks, sell tamales, busk, sell crack, join a cult, donate blood, give plasma, steal a plasma screen tv and hock it, cut your nose off and apply for SSI, etc etc etc... the possibilities are endless really

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads