Rubber tramping renegade | Squat the Planet

Rubber tramping renegade

ezagent

Reaction score
I was living in a rented room for $950 a month and selling cars. Quit my job because it was miserable. Tried selling on ebay and amazon. Not enough action to pay my bills. Did uber and lyft. Got my door crumpled. Pulled the dents out, got another job selling cars. Stayed 30 days it was dead. Got another job selling cars, quit that after 30 days, it seemed like a raw deal.

When I quit the last job I gave my notice to move out of my $950 a month rented room. Moved into my car. It's been a long hot summer. I've been working on a project I call Cheap Little Websites. It's not taking off the way I want it to. I may get another job selling cars because I'll be damned if I'll go straight to hell without trying my best to pull my head out of my ass.

Even though I'm rubber tramping I still have plenty of expenses which I'd like to pare down, way down and get some reserve built up.

Totally determined to be in Orlando or Central Florida by November, then back up north in May. I need a location independent gig.

On the flip side, I'm very minimalist. I have an awesome cooking routine. I've sold one website, done some maintenance on another and will probably have a job within a few days because it's hard to pay bills solely on optimism.

Got to this site looking at rubber tramping keyword suggestions which popped up leather tramping... don't tell me what's below leather tramping. I don't want to know.

ezagent

Reaction score
Scamming.

My rubber tramping is near the end.

I've been working on a website building project. Hasn't gained traction. Was living on credit cards. They're maxed out and my car payment is overdue. Basically I'm fucked.

I have a cylinder filled with nitrogen. Not going to say what I might do with that.

I could make my way to Florida and probably get a job. Cobble together the funds for a hoopty, live and travel in that. Truth be told, I'm just tired of the emptiness and solitude that my days revolve around.

Went to Omaha a couple weeks ago. It was a sales job. Turned out to be a scam. There's money to be made but it was produced by playing a charade in low income neighborhoods. Tapped out one of the last of my credit cards to fly back home. It's only home because it's familiar.

It's weird. I'm not a bad dude. I just don't want to live as another man's slave. The result has been bad decisions. I think you reach a threshold of bad decisions at some point where you just get tired of it all.

That's where I'm at. Besides that, I think the big bubbles were living under are floating in the breeze like it's a sunny day.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads