rolling with the punches

lalt

Reaction score
what a great witty title.. bleh.. First, this is a great site to find! I have been trying to search out any sort of help with what is coming up for me and haven't found much til now.

me: I will be 24 on the 24th. From San Diego, CA but staying in Carpi, Italy right now. I came out here just about a month ago and everything kind of fell apart. So I decided to do something and just roam around. I have just enough money to get myself by for the next month, buy a pair of shoes and be off. Fortunately the weather over here just warmed up so I won't have to have layers and layers of clothing. I still am pretty worried about all this. ..I have done travelling in the US but only in a truck, with friends or with bands. This is all pretty new to me but it's been coming on for a while now and being over in Europe doesn't happen all that often. If anyone has tips on anything please send info my way. So far I just figured I would busk with my guitar for some sort of money to get some sort of food. Other than that I'll have a sleeping bag and my legs for walking. The only solid plan is to try and catch the Santa Cruz band Blackbird Raum over here on their tour.. Them being squatters.. maybe they'll have advice too hah. Already here I have found a place just reading some of the posts.. So thank you everyone. This place is already greatly appreciated and thanks in advance if anyone has words to offer.

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads