rock'n'roll

tuvalu

Reaction score
hi folks!

i found this forum a couple of months ago and now i'm member of it. i love the storys which i founded here.
i by myself am orginally from germany, so please don't flame me, when i'm doing some mispelling or grammer faults.
i started my semi-tramp carreer about 11 years ago. with 16 i moved out of my parents home, lived in several squatted houses, being active in the german left scene, which was really a cool time. i travelled a lot, mostly by hitchhiking. so i was in mostly all european countrys.
in the last years, my way led me first to malta and india, where i lived, worked and travelled. now i ended up in australia. currrently i'm working near perth to stock up my travel fund. in a couple of weeks i want to head up to darwin and i'm planning to do the trip by hopping trains.
it would be great to get in touch with some other people or get some infos how to do it, because i haven't any experience in train hopping.

keep on rocking!

paddymelt

Reaction score
right on man. germany is a great country, squatted there myself once upon a time. i'm totally envious of your plans to hop trains across austrailia. that sounds fun as hell. anyway, welcome to stp!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Latest Library Uploads