rock sling weapon how-to | Squat the Planet

rock sling weapon how-to

libro

Reaction score

buffalobill

Reaction score
Yeah I love to sling its a serious long term hobby for me my favorite ammo is black walnuts because they splat and make a nice black stain on walls don't try them on windows eggs are fun for that I have been slinging for a bit now and your lethality statement is pretty dead on with a lot of practice I can hit a tree stump from 20-35 yards away bout every 1/3 times you would be very impressed on the distance you can get with those things heck i almost killed a freind of mine while slinging on top of a hill I was launching them quite the distance I would like to say about 100 yards and I did not see my friend walking her dog over the hill and then I release the rain of terror haha when she pops into sight I saw a stone land less that 10 feet away she said she heard them cracking branches in the tree line and thumping all around her haha they make a hell of a riot weapon too. I personally like a leather pouch I'm glad to know they'res some more slingers out their. Because slingers who stick together is a force to be reckoned with ::eyepatch::::bag::

Attachments

• IMG_20140812_161151_761.jpg
    IMG_20140812_161151_761.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 320
Reactions: Matt Derrick

libro

Reaction score
Yeah I love to sling its a serious long term hobby for me my favorite ammo is black walnuts because they splat and make a nice black stain on walls don't try them on windows eggs are fun for that I have been slinging for a bit now and your lethality statement is pretty dead on with a lot of practice I can hit a tree stump from 20-35 yards away bout every 1/3 times you would be very impressed on the distance you can get with those things heck i almost killed a freind of mine while slinging on top of a hill I was launching them quite the distance I would like to say about 100 yards and I did not see my friend walking her dog over the hill and then I release the rain of terror haha when she pops into sight I saw a stone land less that 10 feet away she said she heard them cracking branches in the tree line and thumping all around her haha they make a hell of a riot weapon too. I personally like a leather pouch I'm glad to know they'res some more slingers out their. Because slingers who stick together is a force to be reckoned with ::eyepatch::::bag::
True! In was thinking of casting concrete egg molds, but that might be too much haha

buffalobill

Reaction score
It would really help your accuracy but I just go around stealing peoples smooth rocks from their gardens I had a friend who lived close to Sacramento and it seems in the pictures there are a lot of those light, red lava rocks in to replace the river stones over in the west I wanted to do it to but it too but seems like a lot of work and I'm not sure if its totally worth it yet let me know if you do it

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads