Ro wants to GO, and it doesn't matter where | Squat the Planet

Ro wants to GO, and it doesn't matter where

• Thread starter Deleted member 27472
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 27472

hi there :) my name is Ro!
i'm 20 years old
i think a wonderful 21st birthday gift to myself would be to finally escape this town i'm trapped in.
i moved to Slippery Rock, PA for my ex, and for a while it felt like home even after leaving him. i don't particularly have anything to run from, just bored with life and desiring a free and open lifestyle. i want to go anywhere and experience new things. i don't want to be held to one place anymore. i also have no idea where or how to start. i'm hoping being a part of this community can help me figure that out...

Coywolf

Make America Freight Again
Staff member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
My best advice here is just to take a swan dive Into the info on here. We have hitchhiking, train hopping, van dwelling...

Search through the threads we have on here and comment. Especially if they are older threads, I guarantee people will respond and give you good info.

Just please, search before you post new threads. If you cant find anything, post a new thread and people will eat that shit up.

Welcome to StP, and I can say for sure, you are in the right place of you decide to go through with you travel plans!!

About us

• Squat the Planet is the world's largest social network for misfit travelers. Join our community of do-it-yourself nomads and learn how to explore the world by any means necessary.

More Info

Help us pay the bills!

Total amount
$10.00
Goal
$100.00

Latest Library Uploads